LED Product Integration Specialist
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for a LED Product Integration Specialist to work with our Las Vegas-based team. This is a 12-month, full-time position, with possibility of extension.
- Reporting to the local Project Lead and Site Lead, oversees and directs the local SACO team providing product integration support to the client. These support services include:
- Ensuring SACO LED products shipped to Las Vegas are received in good working order;
- Supporting the client during SACO LED product installation, to ensure materials are correctly installed and function as expected during product integration;
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise at the job site;
- Plans, schedules, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates work efforts of the assembly support team to meet project schedule and exceed client expectations;
- Assists the Site Lead in liaising and coordinating with contractors and specialty trades;
- Monitors progress at the job site and reviews work progress as per schedule;
- Assist with tracking inventory; works with local Logistics Manager to stage product delivery in alignment with project schedule;
- Ensures team Health & Safety.
- 5+ years of experience with lighting product installation and/or specialty architectural installation;
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas for 12+ months;
- Experience and familiarity with large-scale construction, engineering, and architecture projects;
- Basic understanding of electrical and electronic systems;
- Ability to read drawings and plans;
- Proven experience in leading a technical team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Experience in the technology sector an asset;
- Experience in the lighting and/or video and/or entertainment industries an asset.