Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for a LED Installation Support - Project Lead to head up our Las Vegas-based team. This is a 12-month, full-time position, with possibility of extension.
- Reporting to the Montreal head office, oversees and directs the local SACO project team to support the client’s team as they install the SACO LED Product;
- Plans, schedules, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates work efforts of up to 30 on-site personnel, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, to meet project schedule and exceed client expectations;
- Supports SACO Project Direction group in coordinating and planning work efforts across SACO offices in Las Vegas, Montreal and Zaragosa, Spain;
- Liaises and coordinates with clients and client team members, including project managers, engineers, architects, subcontractors and specialty trades;
- Monitors progress at the job site; reviews work progress on daily basis; prepares internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
- Plans ahead to anticipate and mitigate risks; prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
- Tracks inventory: works with Montreal factory to stage product delivery in alignment with project schedule.
- 10+ years of experience in hands-on project management;
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas for 12+ months;
- Experience and familiarity with large-scale construction, engineering and architecture projects;
- Proven experience in leading a large multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Experience in the technology sector;
- Experience in the lighting and/or video and/or entertainment industries an asset.