Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for a LED Installation Support - Logistics Coordinator to head up our Las Vegas-based team. This is a 12-month, full-time position, with possibility of extension.
- Reporting to the Montreal head office and local Project Lead, coordinate and monitor shipping in/out of Las Vegas;
- Assist and coordinate with the Saco project team for local transport of material and equipment;
- Arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure the coordination with local contractors & installers;
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to internal requirements;
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock;
- Prepare reports upon requests.
- 5+ years of experience in a Logistics position;
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas for 12+ months;
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations for the transportation of material;
- Ability to read drawings and plans;
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.