Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for a LED Installation Support - Project Coordinator to work with our Las Vegas-based team. This is a 12-month, full-time position, with possibility of extension.
- Reporting to the Project Lead, assist in coordinating the local SACO project team’s work effort in support of the client’s installation of SACO LED Product;
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating on-site personnel, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, to meet project schedule and exceed client expectations;
- Track hours worked and monitor against anticipated metrics;
- Facilitate coordination across SACO US, Canada and Spanish offices;
- Set meetings; take meeting notes; track team progress against tasks;
- Participate in meetings and facilitate coordination with clients and client team members, including project managers, engineers, architects, subcontractors and specialty trades;
- Assist in monitoring progress at the job site; review work progress on daily basis;
- Help troubleshoot issues that arise at the job site;
- Prepare internal and external reports regarding project status;
- Manage project files; project documentation, plans and reports;
- Assist in tracking inventory; work with Montreal factory to stage product delivery in alignment with project schedule.
- Prior experience in hands-on project administration;
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas for 12+ months;
- Experience and familiarity with large-scale construction, engineering and architecture projects;
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Team player with leadership abilities;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience in the technology sector and/or entertainment industries an asset;