3 - CSR OPERATIONSPart TimePARKSVILLE, BC
Ryan Vending is growing, and we're looking for a part-time Warehouse/Operations associate to provide warehouse, operations and technical support to our Parksville team!
Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8-12 hours weekly
Our Warehouse/Operations Support team members are flexible, personable, and professional. They're pros in doing whatever needs to be done to keep things working smoothly, while keeping the focus on providing excellent service to our customers. This role offers a lot of variety, so the days pass quickly - You'll be receiving and preparing orders, stocking shelves, handling inventory, packaging books, performing deliveries, troubleshooting, as well as providing operational support to our vending routes.
We’re willing to train the right person, so if you don’t have experience, but are looking variety and a dynamic role with room to grow, we’re interested in hearing from you!
What We Offer
- Competitive wages and extended benefits
- Friendly, family-feel work environment
- Opportunities for individual growth
- Free snacks!
What We Look For
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Flexible, able to adjust to a changing work schedule including some weekends and on call
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
- Professional attitude and customer-service focused approach
- Team player with a resourceful, “can-do” attitude
- Physically capable - able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Forklift experience an asset