Route Driver - Pantry Division
3 - CSR OPERATIONSFull TimeCoquitlam,, BC
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team!
This key position (Route Driver - Pantry division) involves servicing customer accounts, driving our delivery van with a variety of products, maintaining inventory, stocking coolers, storage areas, maintaining and stocking assorted coffee equipment and most importantly - providing excellent customer care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing various products needed to fill Office Coffee machines, beverage coolers, snacks and fresh fruit to maximize sales and minimize product loss due to expired product.
- Performs basic office coffee equipment maintenance.
- Recording transactions and inventories on company provided hand held electronic device.
- Flexible to a changing work schedule to service key accounts.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of all equipment to ensure our customer experiences are appealing.
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Required repetitive heavy lifting of products, weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Handling customer issues in a calm, efficient and professional manner.
- Be a Team Player with a can-do attitude.
- Requires solid organizational and problem-solving skills to produce quality work to meet tight schedules.
- Must be proactive and a self-starter going beyond specific job responsibilities to ensure goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Must have a Class 5 license with clean driving abstract.
- Must have Food Safe Certification.
- Credit and criminal background checks are mandatory.
- Must be fully vaccinated