3 - CSR OPERATIONSFull TimePrince George, BC
Ryan Vending has been in business for over 50 years and is Western Canada's largest privately owned and operated full service vending company. We are looking for a dynamic team member to be a good fit. This key position CSR Customer Service Representative involves servicing customer accounts within an operational territory, maintaining inventory, stocking of machines, merchandising, diagnostics of machine and most importantly- providing excellent customer care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognizing proper quantities and type of products needed to fill vending machines to maximize sales and minimize product loss due to expired product.
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Required reptitive lifting of product and totes of books/magazines, weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Stocking and inventory of vending machines.
- Flexible to a changing work schedule if needed. Most schedules are Mon-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday to service key accounts.
- Performs basic vending equipment troubleshooting and repairs.
- Focuses on continuous improvement of processes and efficiency to drive results and growth.
- Maintaining cleanliness and appearance of machines to make customers purchase experiences appealing.
- Handles customer issues in an efficient and professional manner.
- Be a team player with a can do attitude.
- Requires solid organizational and problem solving skills to produce quality work to meet tight schedules.
- Must be proactive self starter going beyond specific job responsibilities to ensure goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Records transactions and inventories on company provided hand held electronic device; accountable for cash and product.
- Must have a Class 5 license with good driving abstract.
- Credit and criminal background checks mandatory. Drug and Alchol testing required in some areas to access restricted safety sensitive camps.
Competitive compensation and extended health care benefits for full time and part time 20 hours