Intermediate Customer Success Manager
SalesFull TimeKitchener, ON
Who We Are:
RouteThis is a funded startup in downtown Kitchener that’s changing the way companies handle support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating hour-long support calls or email chains that last for weeks, RouteThis has built a platform that gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately fix customers’ issues or help customers to solve the problems themselves before even needing to call that 1-800 number on the back of the box. If you want to be working on the next generation of support diagnostics that takes the support paradigm and flips it on its head, you should be working at RouteThis!
We're currently scaling rapidly so there is a lot of opportunity to grow within our success team.
Who we’re looking for:
RouteThis is looking for an Intermediate Customer Success Manager to be our portal into our customers' businesses. You will be responsible for working with new customers to onboard their teams, checking in throughout their deployment to ensure they are meeting their business goals using RouteThis, and also looking for opportunities where new RouteThis products could further help their business to grow and succeed.
You will also work analyzing data coming back from our customers - we'd like you to have at least taken statistics courses at the University level. If you love excel and can pivot table with the best of them, this is a role you will especially fit into!
If you have previous CSM experience, are motivated, intelligent, and keen to work hands-on in a small team you should definitely apply!
As a Customer Success Manager at RouteThis, you will:
- Work with new RouteThis partners to design and implement training and onboarding programs for their team (sometimes remote, sometimes on-site). We have a strong focus on the launch experience!
- Create material and programming to improve the launch experience for our partners
- Hold quarterly business reviews with customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Identify opportunities to sell more RouteThis products into organizations
- Pass these opportunities to our sales team
- Analyze partner data to look for patterns, trends, and errors
To be effective in this role, you will:
- Have 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Have a degree/diploma or similar experience
- Have studied statistics at a University level
- Possess high-level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- Have strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable being on-camera and on live calls
- Have experience or be interested in interacting directly with customers, sometimes C-level executives
- Have experience or be interested in writing documents and training materials
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable developing the role as the company grows
- Work well in a team setting to meet direct goals each week
- Be competitive
- Understand customer needs and help us to meet those individual needs quickly
Bonus points for:
- Experience using CRM software (Hubspot is a bigger bonus)
- A proven track record of executing and meeting/exceeding goals
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign experience
- Experience using Premiere Pro for video editing
- Experience creating documents/materials for customers
- Growth: As a rapidly growing startup, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. We reward hard work, so if you’re interested in a future in sales, this role is a great next step.
- Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best Sales, Marketing, and Engineering talent you can find. We are carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team!
- Fun: Monthly team social events, Matt making your morning espresso or pourover in the office, or just grabbing a drink at a nearby coffee shop with a coworker, we never forget that work should also be fun!
- Perks & Benefits: We cater lunch every Friday and offer snacks in the office on top of competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
- Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown (or we’ll rent you a parking spot if you need one!).
Note that we thank you for applying to RouteThis but with the large volume of resumes we receive only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.