RouteThis is looking for a Full Stack developer to join our growing Engineering and Product team!
As an important member of the RouteThis team, you’ll be responsible for implementing new network diagnostics into our web-based customer dashboard. You'll also work on back end architecture and implemetation to support new features in our dashboards and mobile apps. You will work closely with our product team to turn customer feedback into actionable diagnostics: scoping, designing, and building new features that will help RouteThis continue to grow.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and link to a github/examples of projects when to applying for this position.
As a Developer at RouteThis, you will:
- Have the chance to influence the architecture of new features and the entire RouteThis platform
- Work with a strong team of developers and product designers to understand and improve RouteThis inside and out
- Complete tasks within an agile, sprint-based, methodology
- Code review other members of the team
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a portfolio of personal or enterprise projects you have created by yourself and within a team
- Have an existing knowledge of web development (both front and back-end development)
- Be a graduate of a University or College program, or demonstrate similar experience
- Be a self-starter, motivated, and other buzzwords
- Having experience working on enterprise SaaS software is a plus
- Networking knowledge is also an asset but not required
What does RouteThis do?
RouteThis is changing the way that companies handle support around the world. Instead of dealing with hour-long, frustrating calls, or emails chains that last for weeks, RouteThis has built a platform that gives support teams the answers they need to immediately fix customer issues as well as allowing customers to solve the problems themselves before even needing to call that 1-800 number on the back of the box. If you want to be working on the next generation of support diagnostics that takes the support paradigm and flips it on its head, you should be working at RouteThis.
You at RouteThis:Growth
As a smaller company we’re growing rapidly and prefer to promote from within. Starting at RouteThis you can jumpstart your career by controlling your destiny and being rewarded quickly for hard work.Team
At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best Sales, Marketing, and Engineering talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team!Fun
Monthly team social events, Matt making your morning espresso in the office, or just grabbing a drink in the on-site coffee shop with a coworker, we never forget that work should also be fun.Perks & Benefits
We cater lunch every Friday and offer snacks in the office on top of competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.Location
Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown (or we’ll rent you a parking spot if you need one!).Please Note:
We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
RouteThis is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify Matt, Matt [at] RouteThis dot com.