Solutions and Delivery Engineer
SalesFull TimeKitchener, ON
We’re looking for a Solutions and Delivery Engineer to join our rapidly growing team at RouteThis. In this role, you will work closely with both the RouteThis sales and customer success teams to deliver cutting edge solutions to the largest challenges facing tech support teams around the world. If you have a strong understanding of networking fundamentals, past experience in a solutions engineering role and are looking to accelerate your career, we absolutely want to chat!
As a Solutions and Delivery Engineer you will:
- Work closely with the RouteThis sales team, engaging in Q&A with external customer care leaders to quickly understand their internal processes and pain points
- Within the capabilities of RouteThis, design solutions to our prospect’s top challenges
- Clearly articulate the value RouteThis can bring to prospective customers
- Deliver highly compelling demos
- Post sale, work closely with the RouteThis customer success team to configure the RouteThis platform, ensuring our customer’s success
- Recommend troubleshooting paths for our customers to follow when using RouteThis.
What you need:
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer networking fundamentals (wireless protocols, TCP/IP, home network configuration, common failure points, etc..)
- Proven network troubleshooting abilities
- 2+ years experience in a solutions engineering or technical sales role
- Proven ability to understand customer pain points and develop solutions to their needs
Bonus Points For:
- Prior experience in a tech support call centre, internet service provider or smart home company
- Prior experience working in a fast-growing SaaS organization
- Post-secondary degree in a technical field (Engineering, Computer Science, Networking accreditation, etc..)
Who we are:
RouteThis is a young, fast-growing tech company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues -- or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call.
Our headquarters are in Kitchener-Waterloo and our customers are located all over the globe.
If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
- Growth: As a rapidly growing startup, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
- Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
- Fun: Monthly team social events, delicious pour over coffee and espresso in the office, or just grabbing a drink at a nearby coffee shop with a coworker. We never forget that work should also be fun.
- Perks & Benefits: We cater lunch every Friday and offer snacks in the office on top of competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
- Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.