SalesFull TimeToronto, ON
RIGHTSLEEVE is an award-winning promotional products agency that builds clients' brands through innovative apparel and merchandise programs. Whether creating corporate gifts for Facebook, camp clothing for kids, or snowboards for Shopify, our team knocks it out of the park.
Our open-concept office at Mt Pleasant & Davisville has lots of sunlight, collaborative work spaces, and team picnics. Our team is enthusiastic, creative, and driven, and together we’re a dynamic, growing company focused on culture and success.
You will be working directly with the Account Team to support new business
development and manage existing client relationships.
You’re a quick study with a fresh open mind, and you love to learn. Presented with a
challenge, you’ve got a “Yes!” attitude and are focused on finding a solution. You love
interacting with clients and aren’t afraid to put yourself out there or go that extra mile.
It’s important for you to be passionate about what you do, and you crave being part of
something special, where you feel like an important member of the team.
• Highly organized and excels under pressure
• Excellent time management skills - takes pride in keeping projects on track
• Great analytical skills and a sharp eye for detail
• Creative thinker who shows adaptability in different situations
• Solves problems effectively and efficiently
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others
• Self motivated and shows initiative
• Works well in a team and with others
• Summer Camp experience is an asset.
• Working one-on-one with the Account team and in-house graphic designers to come
up with new and creative ideas
• Managing day-to-day communication with clients
• Researching and sourcing new product ideas for client projects
• Preparing for client meetings and following up after client meetings
• Creating estimates, sales orders and purchase orders for client projects
• Setting up retail and corporate online stores
● Full health and dental benefits
● Half day Fridays before Summer long weekends
● Office closed between Christmas and New Years
● Base salary - $36,500
● Commission based on sales
● Totalling approx $43,000 - 48,000