Rewind Partner Manager
MarketingFull TimeOttawa, ON
Come join one of Ottawa's fastest growing startups! As a Partner Manager at Rewind, you will be critical to supporting our app and solutions partners — they are an integral part of the Rewind Partner Program. You will be responsible for managing and developing partner relationships throughout the world.
Who are we looking for
- You excel at establishing and growing mutually beneficial business relationships
- You're keen to help people keep their promises and aren't afraid to enforce the rules
- 2 years experience in enterprise ecommerce or partnerships is ideal, although passionate new graduates are welcome to apply!
- Great business development skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can work well as part of a team and as an individual contributor
What you will do
- Research app developers and develop partnerships to onboard them
- Recruit, onboard, and educate new partners
- Create a joint value propositions for each partner and identify relevant audiences
- Work with marketing to identify opportunities for campaigns, co-marketing, and case studies that increase our sales pipeline
Why join Rewind
- We have an amazing team that is always ready, willing, and able to help you be awesome in your role.
- You'll have a huge impact within the organization and improve the lives of tens of thousands of business owners helping them be successful.
- We're growing very quickly, so you'll have the oppotunity to learn new things and take on new challenges.
- We pay competitive salaries and have a very flexible work-from-home policy.
- Summer hours! Every second Friday is a company paid day off from May to September.
- Milestone celebrations every other Friday.
- Work at one of the fastest growing companies in Ottawa in our amazing office in Hintonburg.
- We save lives! Well actually, we've been told how we saved someone's life by restoring their data... So, while we don’t REALLY save lives, we like to think we do :)
How to apply
Apply on this site. Tell us about amazing partnerships that you've built in the past.