MarketingFull TimeOttawa, ON
Rewind is one of Ottawa’s fastest growing startups. We’re backing up Shopify, BigCommerce and Quickbook Online data in the cloud today and adding new platforms regularly. We are looking for someone with a passion for building big ideas, running with them and helping to build our Rewind brand locally. Ultimately, you’re a self-starter, someone who gets stuff done, and is ready to make a significant impact.
We’re looking for someone to join our Marketing team in Ottawa, to brainstorm creative ways to expand our visibility locally, and broaden our customer reach globally. The marketing manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Rewind to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Our goal is to triple Rewind’s customer growth in the coming year.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. As part of the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work on building out the entire sales funnel, not just the top. You’ll be focused on growing Rewind, and working with the team that’s building and designing the product.
- 1-3+yrs experience in marketing communications or product marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing or related field
- A track record of coming up with ideas and getting projects done
- An analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- A genuine passion for commerce and a vision for its future
- An understanding of metrics and data
- Experience in marketing and a willingness to learn
- Ability to understand the buyer persona, identify target audiences and create marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bonus: Internet marketing and technical background
You’ll be working on:
- Driving product adoption and usage
- Helping plan, schedule, and successfully launch new features and products
- Developing product messaging for blog posts, social media, PR, email, and other channels
- Collaborating closely with the sales and marketing team
- Exploring the needs and opportunities through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Determining the best way of using existing or creating new marketing channels to grow the business