Rewind Support Wizard
SupportFull TimeOttawa, ON
The Support Wizard role is challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding. Each day you get to interact with customers all over the world via phone, chat and email. There are times when you won’t know the answer so we’re looking for folks who are always up for a challenge and won’t stop until a solution is found.
As part of the Rewind support team, you’ll get to:
- Help our customers get their business back on track after a disaster
- Learn about different businesses
- Teach people about Rewind and how to help themselves
- Write articles and videos to help people resolve their issues
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has customer service experience. Not a lot, but some would be good.
- Has a passion for helping other people.
- Understands a basic level of computers
- Has knowledge of Shopify or BigCommerce would be great
- Has great communication skills, both reading and writing
- Is motivated to help people and who won’t stop until the customer is happy
- Is reliable and a self-starter
- Can work under pressure
Why join Rewind
- We have an amazing team that is always ready, willing, and able to help you be awesome in your role.
- You'll have a huge impact within the organization and improve the lives of tens of thousands of business owners helping them be successful.
- We're growing very quickly, so you'll have the oppotunity to learn new things and take on new challenges.
- We pay competitive salaries and have a very flexible work-from-home policy.
- Summer hours! Every second Friday is a company paid day off from May to September.
- Milestone celebrations every other Friday.
- Work at one of the fastest growing companies in Ottawa in our amazing office in Hintonburg.
- We save lives! Well actually, we've been told how we saved someone's life by restoring their data... So, while we don’t REALLY save lives, we like to think we do :)
Here’s how to apply:
All customer wizards need to have a good understanding of our product, and what we do. What better way to get that experience than to use the product? To get that experience, open a trial Shopify store, and install our backup app, Rewind. Once installed, select a plan and start your backups. You’ll run into a problem in doing all the above - to apply for the job contact support and tell us what the issue us. Then, let us know you’re interested in helping people who run into the same problem you’ve had.