Customer Support Wizard
SupportFull TimeOttawa, ON
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated person to support Rewind’s growth in the eCommerce world. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the our customers questions are answered promptly and professionally. You’ll be answering customer questions about the proudct, and forwarding product issues to the technical support team to address them.
We value drive, creativity, trust, and overall ambitious individuals that are looking to start their careers with a rapidly growing company. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, stock options, full benefits paid by the company, funds for professional development, fitness credits, generous time off and a great work life balance.
The Support Wizard role is challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding. Each day you get to interact with merchants all over the world via phone, chat and email. There are times when you won’t know the answer so we’re looking for folks who are always up for a challenge and won’t stop until a solution is found.
We're looking for someone to take on this role from 11 PM Eastern Time to 7 AM Eastern Time. Weekend work may also be required, to a maximum of 40 hours per week.
As part of the Rewind support team, you’ll get to:
- Help our customers get their business back on track after a disaster
- Learn about different businesses
- Teach people about Rewind and how to help themselves
- Write articles and videos to help people resolve their issues
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for helping other people
- Has customer service experience. Not a lot, but some would be good
- Understands a basic level of computers
- Has knowledge of Shopify or BigCommerce (not required, but would be an asset)
- Has great communication skills, both reading and writing
- Is motivated to help people and who won’t stop until the customer is happy
- Is reliable and a self-starter
- Can work under pressure
Here’s how to apply:
All customer wizards need to have a good understanding of our product, and what we do. What better way to get that experience than to use the product? To get that experience, open a trial Shopify store, and install our backup app, Rewind. Once installed, select a plan and start your backups. You’ll run into a problem in doing all the above - to apply for the job contact support and tell us what the issue us. Then, let us know you’re interested in helping people who run into the same problem you’ve had.
This salary for this position is $50,000 / year.