Senior Product Marketing Manager
MarketingFull TimeOttawa, ON
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to support Rewind’s growth in the eCommerce world. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels. You’ll represent the customer’s voice in product strategy discussions and decisions. The ultimate goal is to drive growth and usage of the various products within Rewind’s portfolio of products.
We value drive, creativity, trust, and overall ambitious individuals that are looking to grow in their marketing careers with a rapidly growing company. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, stock options, full benefits paid by the company, funds for professional development, fitness credits, generous time off and a great work life balance.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of launching products and product features, product strategy, building brand awareness, growth marketing, and have a track record of strong cross-functional coordination. They should also possess exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs; be a conduit for the voice of the customer to the product team and company
- Partner with Product Management to develop product strategies and roadmaps
- Develop marketing strategies to accelerate growth our products among target audiences
- Lead go-to-market strategies, including key messaging development and tactical channel plans, ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Own growth of products across the customer lifecycle, from driving awareness and acquisition through retention and winback
- Review competitive offerings and drive ongoing differentiation
- Offer creative problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Work closely with Product Marketing leadership to support cross-functional initiatives
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years professional experience
- 5+ years working in product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing, or similar go-to-market experience
- Previous background in B2C marketing, preferably with experience in either consumer apps / technologies, early stage startups, or with exposure to small business audiences
- Experience working with product teams to define product strategy
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, stock options, full benefits paid by the company, funds for professional development, fitness credits, generous time off and a great work life balance.