Sales Development Representative
SalesFull TimeOttawa, ON
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated Sales Development Representative to support Rewind’s growth in the eCommerce world.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving growth in our agency partner program, eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce and churn recovery.
We value drive, creativity, trust, and overall ambitious individuals that are looking to grow in their marketing and sales careers with a rapidly growing company.
Helping us grow means handling rejection well but persevering and using the opportunity for personal growth. This is an opportunity for people that believe hard work pays off – literally.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, stock options, full benefits paid by the company, funds for professional development, fitness credits, generous time off and a great work life balance.
We are looking for individuals with experience in sales as well as individuals who do not have much experience but that show interest and potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Outbound Sales 75%
Measures of Success:
New signups to the Rewind Agency Program, new leads, detailed discovery sessions, responses back from campaigns, meetings and demos set up for the sales team (Account Executives and Channel Manager), and conversions of marketing qualified leads.
- Source new business opportunities through outbound cold calling
- Create a great first impression with our prospects through personalized and professional interactions
- Qualify incoming marketing leads with outbound email and phone calls
- Articulate our value proposition over the phone, email, and other platforms
- Target specific accounts via email campaigns
- Schedule and run initial discovery and qualification calls with prospective customers
- Stay engaged with and nurture prospects
- Craft messaging and emails with "call to action" to drive prospects to our website, app store and other content.
- Maintain and grow a list of prospects and leads; proactively seek new business opportunities.
- Promote company brand and product awareness.
- Collaborate and communicate within large teams
- Identify, research, and connect with prospective clients to maintain a high volume of sales activity and pipeline for achieving sales objectives.
Churn Recovery 25%
Measures of Success: Number of churned customers contacted, dollar value recovered
- Follow up with customers who have churned
What do we offer?
We offer competitive compensation (with no cap commission with result-based bonuses and incentive plans.)
- Full training and ongoing coaching
- A fantastic culture, team, and energy that provides great work life balance
- Summer hours (every other Friday off June through August
- Health and fitness allowance
- $5000 annual professional development allowance
- Holiday shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Health and dental benefits fully paid by company
- Career advancement opportunities at our rapidly growing company
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energy, passion and a great attitude is a must
- Strong analytical, critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Fearless attitude to try new processes, strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity
- Ambition towards personal growth and professional development
English, French (Preferred)
Remote temporarily due to COVID-19
Full-time remote options available