Lighting Technical Director
AnimationFull TimeDuncan, BC
Hey there! We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for an innovation-focused Lighting Technical Director to help bring our commercial projects and feature animations to life.
Who are you?
- Experienced on multiple types of CG productions (episodic series, cinematics, feature films) specifically in the lighting pipeline
- An expert with Maya and/or Redshift/Arnold, as well as a keen willingness to learn other software packages as they may arise (UE5, Blender etc)
- A problem solver, who can analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot everyday problems related to lighting/rendering etc.
- Someone who’s got an interest in helping to build and contribute to a production pipeline
- Somewhat of a CG generalist who understands multiple aspects of production and can weigh in where needed
- A team player, who’s willing to roll up their sleeves and work with a growing team on great projects
What, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- Working with our CG Supervisor, Head of Assets, and Pipeline team to produce high quality lit scenes and renders
- Working with a team of lighters to establish a style and a consistent look across all scenes on an episodic series
- Tackling production issues as they arise and helping to streamline processes and pipeline within given production
Important to know: We have been working remotely since COVID began, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see or read some evidence of your production experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to Toronto or Ottawa to be a part of our team). Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot! This opportunity is only available to those eligible to work in Canada. Preference will be given to those willing to relocate to our Duncan-based studio.