AnimationFull TimeVancouver Island, BC
Hey there! We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Our team of storytellers, artists, and producers create beautiful, entertaining content for some of the top brands and studios around. https://reli.sh/animation/
We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people are happy, heard, and given opportunities to showcase their talent. We’re looking for a Producer to help us make stuff that matters through innovation, collaboration, and impact.
Who are you?
Leveraging your 3-5 years experience on full-cycle animation productions, you’re a stickler for the details. You’re a proven people leader, who knows how to manage and motivate a team, coordinate talent, and energize creativity. You know how to balance flexible and firm. You’re adaptable, with a keen ability to take lots of information, and easily translate them into decisions. You’re skilled at keeping calm and focused under pressure.
You’re a thinker, a dreamer, and a doer:
- Your knowledge of animation pipelines (2D and 3D) make you exceptional at scheduling. You’re an expert at using production tracking software
- You have experience creating, managing, and adjusting budgets, including Production tax credits (bonus if you’ve got experience with the BC ones!)
- You’re an effective and clear communicator that’s unafraid to ask hard questions, identify solutions, and troubleshoot
- You’re “proficient” (meaning: really great at using) Google Apps, including Docs, Sheets, Drive and Meet
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
As a Producer, you’re responsible for the organizational setup of an animated series. You’ll work closely with your production team, and communicate with all show supervisors, to make sure every department has what they need to operate smoothly and deliver on time/on budget.
- You’ll take the lead in ensuring the projects’ health through pre-production, production, and post-production
- You’ll be responsible for delivering projects within the agreed-upon creative parameters
- You’ll mediate between creative and financial decisions on projects, including creating and managing budgets, hiring key personnel, and implementing production strategies
- You’ll manage the creative and operational processes of the project, organizing regular meetings with your production team
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your production experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Apply today or send an email out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot! This opportunity is only available to those eligible to work in Canada.