Editor (Web Series)
Hey there! We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for an Editor to support us on an ongoing web series.
Who are you?
You’ve got something special you want to bring to the team, and you’re ready to join a squad that will nurture it and help you bring it to life. You’re a thinker, a doer, a dreamer, and a maker:
- You’re highly proficient (read: intermediate to expert) in HD workflow, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- You’ve got experience working on at least two CG animation projects
- You’re known for your excellent communication, problem-solving, and time management skills. You thrive when under pressure to meet deadlines.
- People describe you as collaborative, creative, and technologically-minded
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
As an Editor (Web Series), you’ll collaborate with the Director to fulfill what has been envisioned for the project while meeting the Client's requirements. You’ll combine your technical expertise, effective storytelling and excellent organisational skills in all stages of the project, from storyboards and animatics, to the output of the final product.
- You’ll work with producers and directors to effectively conform edits, achieve the project's requirements, and meet deadlines
- You’ll import locked animatics, up to date animation takes, VO recordings and music cues into the project
- You’ll attend and participate in team meetings, and regularly communicate with the production team
- You’ll adapt to the tools specific to the production, and offer suggestions to refine or optimize the process to achieve the best possible CG performances
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel in your application! Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot! Note: This opportunity is only available to residents of Canada, or those currently eligible to work in Canada.