CG Rigging Artist
Hey there! We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for a CG Rigging Artist to support us on several ongoing projects.
Who are you?
You’ve got something special you want to bring to the team, and you’re ready to join a squad that will nurture it and help you bring it to life. You’re a thinker, a doer, a dreamer, and a maker:
- You’ve got experience with Autodesk Maya, Unity, and/or Unreal, having worked at least two previous CG productions
- Your demo reel shows us your ability to provide clean skin and deformer weighting to satisfy the production’s requirements
- You’re able to provide additional custom deformer solutions and corrective blendshapes as required
- You’re confident in your creativity and ability. You’re an effective and clear communicator that’s unafraid to ask great questions, identify solutions, and troubleshoot
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
The CG Rigging Artist’s main function is to prepare the assets for the animators to bring them to life in the series, by combining attention to detail, technical knowledge, and a strong understanding of human anatomy and realistic deformation.
- Reporting to the Producer and collaborating with members of our team, you’ll receive feedback from the Directors and Supervisors to bring a high level of technical proficiency while achieving looks in a variety of styles
- You’ll collaborate with Modelers and Animators to meet the technical requirements and satisfy the series’ animation needs
- You’ll attend and participate in team meetings, and regularly communicate with the production team
- You’ll adapt to the tools specific to the production, and offer suggestions to refine or optimize the process to achieve the best possible CG performances
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel in your application! Apply today or send an email out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!