Hey there! We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things.
We’re looking for a Designer to provide support on games, apps and web projects.
Who are you?
You’ve got something special you want to bring to the team, and you’re ready to join a squad that will nurture it and help you bring it to life. You’re a thinker, a doer, a dreamer, and a maker:
- You’ve got 5+ years design experience at an agency or consultancy
- Your portfolio reflects your strength in both UX and visual design
- You’ve got a proven history of implementing design thinking throughout multiple projects for a range of clients, with expertise in User Experience (UX)
- Your sense of humour and radical candour is part of your exceptional communication skills. You view feedback as an opportunity to improve your craft
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
You’ll be responsible for delivering mock-ups/key page designs for games, apps, and web projects. You’ll liaise with various members of the team, including producers, art directors, and the creative director to align on the creative vision and project goals, then translate that into brilliant and user-friendly experiences. You’ll also collaborate closely with the development team to ensure the designs can be executed accurately.
- You’ll apply design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire games, apps, and web design and product lifecycle from start to finish
- You’ll design digital interfaces and experiences for screens of all sizes, with a focus on accessibility and brand consistency
- You’ll support the creation of design documentation, ranging from annotated wireframes through to scalable design systems and component libraries
- You’ll collaborate with internal teams and clients, ensuring alignment between design best practices and client goals
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your design experience (with clear examples of your UX expertise), how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team).
While we appreciate the interest from all locales, this role is ONLY available to those who are legally eligible to work in Canada (Citizen, or holds a valid and current work permit).