Sr. Game Developer (Unity)
GamesFull TimeOttawa, ON
Hey there! We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improve how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things.
Who are you?
You’ve got something special you want to bring to the team, and you’re ready to join a squad that will nurture it and help you bring it to life. You’re a thinker, a doer, a dreamer, and a maker:
- Developing in Unity for at least FIVE years has kept you busy refining expert level skills. You’re looking to apply those skills to next-level games
- You specialize in mobile graphics. Meshes, materials, shaders, and textures are second nature to you. You’ve got experience writing custom shaders creating sub shaders
- You’ve worked on shipped titles and have been part of the full production cycle
- You’re a problem solver, easily able to translate stakeholder needs into useful solutions.
- You relish opportunities to take the lead and actively collaborate when you’re not leading a team or meeting. You appreciate a good pun when you see it
- You live in Ontario (and ideally set up to work in Ottawa or Toronto once it’s safe to collaborate in the studio). You view competitive compensation as the thing that helps you live, but you live for the opportunity to create something you can brag to your friends (and strangers) about
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- You’ll create optimized shaders that bring out the best within the limitations of mobile devices (iOS and Android platforms). You’ll create high-quality looks for games on those platforms
- You’ll optimize and benchmark our games to ensure that resources are being used as efficiently as possible to ensure the best quality
- You’ll participate in sprints, assist with code reviews and share insights that level-up everything you get your hands on
- You’ll guide and mentor Junior Developers, with the goal to help groom the next generation of senior Developers
I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your experience developing in Unity, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
PS. Are you a freelancer or looking for a shorter-term contract? Throw us your CV anyways! We’ll give it a look, and if you’re a fit, we’ll get in touch!