Junior Game Developer (Unity)
Hey there! We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improve how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things.
Who are you?
You’ve got something special you want to bring to the team, and you’re ready to join a squad that will nurture it and help you bring it to life. You’re a thinker, a doer, a dreamer, and a maker:
- Developing in Unity for the past TWO years has kept you busy developing high to expert level skills. You’re looking to apply those skills to next-level games
- You’re confident in your creativity and ability, willing to have your ideas built upon, and rearing to work with design and product teams to create games you’d be passionate to play
- You relish opportunities to take the lead and actively collaborate when you’re not leading a team or meeting. You appreciate a good pun when you see it
- You live in Ontario (and ideally set up to work in Ottawa or Toronto once it’s safe to collaborate in the studio). You view competitive compensation as the thing that helps you live, but live for the opportunity to create something you can brag to your friends (and strangers) about
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- From concept through launch, you’ll dive in and support product development including game design, coding, mechanics, animation, prototyping, asset management, testing, and debugging — basically, all the technical stuff
- You’ll lead and participate in sprints and be a subject matter expert when needed. You’ll assist with code reviews and share insights on the development of the overall product, boosting your team to level-up everything you get your hands on
I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your experience developing in Unity, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Fill out the form below or send an email out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
PS. Are you a freelancer or looking for a shorter-term contract? Throw us your CV anyways! We’ll give it a look, and if you’re a fit, we’ll get in touch!