Relish Animation – a division of Relish Interactive – is searching for a Development Coordinator to join our team on Vancouver Island (yes – Island!), where we are growing our creative development team.
The Development Coordinator will be a core member of the island team, helping to keep all of the plates spinning as we grow our slate of original IP. The Coordinator will work directly with the CCO and SVP, Animation.
Reports to: SVP, Animation
- Provide day-today support of the development process.
- Manage the flow of information and assets between all stakeholders and partners.
- Track and file all pitches and materials.
- Maintain development trackers for specific elements of development.
- Stay current on talent and projects — helping to match appropriate talent for any given project.
- Coordinate development schedules and stay on top of who is doing what by when.
- Input team targets and time spent into tracking systems.
- Coordinate market attendance and meetings.
- Coordinate funding/grant applications and deadlines.
- Track, file, and circulate invoices and agreements as they relate to development.
- Assemble presentations for internal and external pitches.
- Organize travel arrangements for development executives.
- Fulfill expenses for development executives — inputting into the accounting system and ensuring they are signed off on and up to date.
- Ensuring development materials are properly organized and archived.
- Provide other administrative support, as required, to the development team.
- At least 2 years-experience in animation development and/or production.
- Familiar with major production management methods and apps.
- Must work well within deadlines and under pressure.
- Highly organized and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills, working effectively as part of a team and alone; to identify issues, troubleshoot, ask questions, and propose solutions.
- A passionate desire to experience island life!