Relish Animation – a division of Relish Interactive – is searching for a Production Coordinator to help with production on a CG web series for Mattel. The position will be based on Vancouver Island (yes – Island!) where we are building out as the hub of our animation division.
We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our team! The coordinator's main function is to serve as a liaison between Producers and Artists on the floor ensuring daily assignments are being fulfilled.
Reports to: Line Producer
- Work with asset tracking software to manage workflow and progress of tasks.
- Work with artists for efficient use of asset tracking software.
- Work with the Producer to determine artist targets, quotas, objectives.
- Organize and attend dailies and review meetings.
- Manage flow of information between departments.
- Provide guidance to the production assistants.
- Ensure artists have necessary information to perform the task.
- Communicate with artists regarding production schedules and deadlines.
- Track weekly quotas, artist submissions and progress updates.
- Track artwork, artists and output.
- Notify the senior Producer if additional assets or equipment is required.
- At least 2 years-experience in animation development and/or production
- Familiar with major production management methods and apps
- Must work well within deadlines and under pressure
- Must work well as part of a team
- Highly organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, working effectively as part of a team and alone to identify issues, troubleshoot, ask questions, and propose solutions
- Proficiency in Google Apps — including Docs, Sheets, Drive and Meet
- A passionate desire to experience island life!