Relish Animation – a division of Relish Interactive – is searching for a Line Producer to lead production on a 3D web series for Mattel. The position will be based on Vancouver Island (yes – Island!) where we are building out as the hub of our animation division.
The Line Producer will be a core member of the island team – helping to manage the project budget and schedule from storyboards through to final delivery. They will work directly with the Director and Head of Animation (both island based) as well as our Costa Rica studio to find elegant solutions to the myriad of production challenges.
Reports to: Head of Production
- Oversee the overall production schedule from pre-production through to final delivery.
- Responsible for client interaction and correspondence.
- Develop and oversee the various department schedules and implement overall show strategies.
- Assess challenges to productivity and present solutions to solve issues.
- Revise or adjust schedules to ensure final delivery to client.
- Maintain close interaction with Director and management on crew progress and needs.
- Disseminate schedule information to all production personnel and ancillary departments.
- Track production progress and update production schedules on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain production budget in collaboration with upper management.
- Liaise with Accountant for budgetary information on production.
- Liaise with Costa Rica studio to ensure quality and timely deliveries.
- Assist with staffing as needed.
- As time permits, assist in creation of budgets and schedules for other animation projects and pitches.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in animation production.
- Must work well within deadlines and under pressure.
- Highly organized and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passionate desire to experience island life!