Executive Account Manager (Digital)
August Media - Digital TeamFull TimeToronto, ON
WHO YOU ARE:
We are searching for a full time Executive Account Manager to join our team of in-house digital marketers and social media managers. Our ideal candidate is social-obsessed, customer oriented and has a passion for digital marketing, change management, analytics and client relations as well as a wide range of interests, an adaptable social media “voice” and proven experience in the field.
You are a true social maven with practical, hands-on experience in the realm of digital marketing and are comfortable working across social media platforms and creating multi-channel content. You have a solid understanding of the current algorithms and best-practices for social media success. You are able to understand and plan for vastly different brand aesthetics across multiple industries and professions. You are comfortable dealing directly with business founders and executives. You have great communication and presentation skills to deliver new ideas and alternatives to internal and external clients. You have experience working with National accounts as well as clients outside of Canada.
The right candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for both our company and the clients we represent, experienced in change management, with a keen eye for trends and a motivated mindset.
WHO WE ARE:
August Media is a Toronto-based premium creative company serving a diverse client group. Our in-house services include content creation, creative direction, branding, web design and development, digital marketing, social media management, and beyond. We love all things around beauty, fashion, hospitality, e-commerce.
Assist in managing the social media platforms for various businesses. These platforms include (but are not limited to) Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Be the client-facing Account Manager for a roster of brands whose accounts you are responsible for. Regular phone and email correspondence, troubleshooting and in-person meetings are a part of your day-to-day routine, and a professional demeanour to represent our company is a must.
Minor graphic design projects on an as-needed basis for social media use, using Canva primarily.
Though our team is currently working remotely, you will occasionally be asked to join the team on set during photoshoots, filming Reels / TikToks, covering BTS on social media, visiting client’s place of work and capturing content for use on Instagram feed & stories.
Occasional photoshoot organization to assist our Creative Director, including but not limited to inspiration sourcing, moodboard and call sheet creation, prop sourcing, location scouting and beyond.
Keep a keen eye on accounts and on trends in social media without getting stuck or complacent. We are constantly evolving our processes as the digital world develops.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media platforms.
- Manage a team of content creators and social media managers
- Experience in change management
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media management and online marketing and measurement.
- Experience using social media planning, listening & monitoring tools like Hootsuite, Later, Sprout Social, Buffer, Planoly, etc. Comfortability with social media reporting.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. You have the ability to work with minimal supervision and prioritize projects accordingly.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Work experience with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Lightroom).
- Must be comfortable doing minor copywriting and graphic design projects.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, and/or display advertising campaigns is a bonus, as is a proficiency with Facebook Ads Manager.
- A team player who is comfortable toggling between various tasks and projects with ease. We are a small - but growing - team with big projects on the go, and are looking for a positive attitude to bring on board! Our team is made up of adaptable and agile people who love to experiment and try new things, and having the ability to wear multiple hats and be flexible is key.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP. Please contact our team with a cover letter detailing why you'd be the right fit (& expressing yourself creatively and authentically -no template cover letters, please!), as well as a copy of your CV and any relevant work experience.