Paid Ads Specialist
August Media - Digital TeamFull TimeToronto, ON
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for a Paid Ads Specialist who loves social media, technology and all things digital. You are especially interested in Fashion, Beauty, Hospitality, Health & Wellness, E-Commerce.
To put it simply, you’re a Digital Ads Manager whiz and you get excited about creating engaging campaigns that convert. You can think creatively and use analytics to gain results. You have strong organizational and planning skills, and the initiative to make change and implement best practices. You have the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively both with our internal team and with clients. This role has the opportunity to build out a new business channel with plenty of room to grow within the department and within the company as a whole. You love to work hard, collaborate, and have fun with a close-knit team to support and encourage you.
Support our digital marketing team by developing and implementing fully integrated, multi-channel social media ad campaigns to drive awareness, conversions, and new customers for our clients and internal brands.
Initiate, ideate, manage, and report on ad campaigns across platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Work collaboratively with our Account Managers to ensure that organic and paid content are aligned, on brand, and in sync.
Assist our Web Design and Branding Division with Google Ads and SEO Optimization for a wide range of clients.
Manage and implement best in class analytics and reporting practices, helping the company integrate these across the board.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, with direct, hands-on experience of running social media paid campaigns.
- An expert-level knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager with proven successful campaigns that you can speak to.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Console preferred.
- Experience in Pinterest and LinkedIn Ads
- Proven understanding of social media analytics, digital data, and proficiency in reporting.
- A knowledge of top tier SEO optimization best practices and latest trends, with SEO and SEM Certification preferred.
- High attention to detail, with excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Quality reports for internal and external clients.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in Adobe Programs and Canva is a plus.
- Excellent team building and collaboration skills - we are a close-knit and supportive team, where company culture is at the core of everything we do.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP. Please contact our team with a cover letter detailing why you'd be the right fit (& expressing yourself creatively and authentically -no template cover letters, please!), as well as a copy of your CV and any relevant work experience.