Mango - OperationsContractorToronto, ON
Are you a super talented photo editor?
Mango Studios is looking to expand our team for the 2022 season and we’re always on the hunt for visual story tellers.
The Photo Editor position is an experienced, creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and disciplined professional. This role is an expert in evaluating and selecting images of work of our incredible photographers from weddings to event coverage and then editing them to represent the ‘Mango Brand’ through visual story telling.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join our team – get in touch with us!
- Proofing wedding or events photography experience
- Exceptional at achieving time-sensitive production goals while managing multiple (and competing) priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of the wedding photography industry
- Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photo Mechanic knowledge
- Professional with a responsible attitude
- Decisive and results-driven person.
- Use insightful judgment to select the most impactful and all must have images
- Prioritize image editing and selections with consideration for our marketplace and customers.
- Evaluate images with consideration for key attributes including composition, lighting, story narrative, unique style
- Provide feedback to photography management about opportunities and best practices.
- Editing the images in the ‘Mango Style,’ ensuring they are telling a story, and prepare them for delivery
- Great storytellers through photography
- A keen eye for detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Punctuality and time management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Quick-thinking problem solver
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn
- Great team player
Must to Have:
- Your own computer