Mango - OperationsPart TimeToronto, ON
MANGO Studios is a creative powerhouse in the world of Photography. We’re growing both our team, and core suite of services through innovative technology. MANGO was founded in 2004, and has since grown into one of Canada’s most successful Event Photography companies. MANGO is headquartered in downtown Toronto, and operates in Miami, Florida and has clients globally. Our business remains highly focused on exceeding our clients expectations through delivering amazing customer experiences. We’re seeking highly talented sales professionals who have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who want to earn and grow! You love the idea of working with a dynamic team, new technology, and are passionate about Photography and Design.
About the role
As a MANGO Sales Consultant you will deliver a high-level customer experience while meeting sales goals through selling MANGO Photography services and products.
- Meet pre-qualified clients in our offices and online (video call), these are the customers who are interested in working with MANGO for their photography needs.
- Walk clients through presentations, offer creative solutions based on their unique needs, and close the sale (both in-person and remote)
- Negotiate pricing and executing client booking contracts
- Work with existing customers post-event on relevant up-sell opportunities, products and follow up events.
- Prospect for new opportunities and new potential clients and partnerships
- Keep records of your sales efforts and pipeline using Salesforce CRM platform
- Seek out new and creative opportunities to drive revenue and oversee business development initiatives from start to finish
- Partner with the marketing team to drive marketing strategies and targeted marketing campaigns towards groups of prospects
- Work to ensure clients have a great experience from entry to exit. You will work closely with Customer Success and Production Teams on client experience.
- Work through our database of past clients to up-sell products and services
- Desire to earn and motivated by performance-based earning structure
- 2+ years of sales/business development experience in hospitality, high-end retail, wedding or events industry is preferred
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline
- Experience with CRM (Ideally Salesforce)
- Team player, can work individually and within a group
- Strong grasp of online presentations and familiarity with Zoom and Google Hangouts
- Proven ability to build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
- Sales drove attitude to generate maximum revenue
- Ability to think creatively, cohesively, and independently
- Results-driven attitude with a passion for business development
- Self-starter with the ability to think quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must have open availability to work Monday – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – approximately 24 hours a week
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Sales-Based Pay for Performance Bonus Program
- Participation in the MANGO Company events and perks