Coaching ExperiencePart TimeVirtual Office
Prosper provides advice for modern ambition. Our mobile app makes career and leadership development simple, fun, and accessible on-the-go. As a Prosper Coach, you will guide your members through their career - from discovery, the job search, getting a promotion and building leadership skills.
You'll get matched to your members and will coach in 30-minute virtual video sessions, all on the Prosper app. You'll join a global coaching team and receive 1:1 training and feedback on your coaching skills.
You are comfortable using mobile apps and easily communicate through both video calls and chat. You have proven expertise in supporting others though their career. You are familiar with what is required to be successful in a career; from finding a career you love, to navigating your career to developing as a leader.
If you're looking to build your coaching experience and work in a collaborative, learning environment, this role is for you.
What you'll do:
- Meet new members in 15-minute video calls on the Prosper Coach app, providing them a taste of coaching with you
- Coach your dedicated members through 30-minute video calls on the Prosper Coach app, coaching and supporting them to develop the skills they need to succeed
- Chat with your dedicated members through the Prosper Coach app - anytime, anywhere
- Encourage, motivate and guide your members through the key steps in their journey
What you'll get:
- Coach from anywhere, anytime - since all coaching happens on the Prosper Coach app, there is no need to commute to an office. You can coach anywhere, anytime through our easy-to-use iOS mobile app. We are a global company with a global team of coaches.
- Choose your own hours - we have a flexible service model that allows you to choose your own hours. All we ask is that you commit a minimum of 10 hours per week to provide the best possible experience to our members. All of our coaches are independent contractors, which allows you the freedom and flexibility to create your own schedule.
- Fulfillment from helping others develop their career and their confidence - in our view, coaching others to accomplish their goals is one of the most rewarding things in the world. The feeling you get when they remove a roadblock or achieve a breakthrough is amazing - when our members win, we all win!
- Work with a dedicated, collaborative cohort of fellow coaches - At Prosper we are dedicated to creating a fantastic coaching community, providing learning and structure for our coaches. You will be supported and celebrated and we will take your professional and education goals seriously.
- Build your brand - We'll help you build your coaching brand to stand out to new members in the matching process, including photography, and bio development
- Coaching certification
- A minimum of 10 hours of supervised coaching
- A minimum of 30 hours of documented coaching experience
- Excellent communication skills- both spoken and written facility in English. You will be guiding your members to improve their listening and speaking skills, which you will need to model
- Confidence, curiosity, and gravitas
- An active Linkedin page
- A passion for helping people overcome obstacles
- 2+ years of experience in career coaching, leadership coaching, interview coaching, human resources or recruitment
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma
- An iOS mobile device
- Independent Contractor Position
- Company paid new hire training
- Company paid ongoing training and support
- We don't guarantee a minimum number of sessions each week
THE PROSPER STORY
Prosper is the place to get guidance and build soft-skills through coaching, content, and community. The app guides members with on-demand access to career and leadership coaches, helping members gain the confidence and skills they need to get to what's next.
We started out as one person two years ago, and today we're a team of 40 coaches, designers, operators and engineers - working towards one core mission - to help people realize their full potential. We envision a world where it's easy for everyone to access coaching, anytime, anywhere. We are headquartered in Toronto close to Union Station.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Learn more at www.helloprosper.com
Hello Prosper Inc.
49 Spadina Avenue