Prosper is a career coach in your pocket. Our mobile app makes career development simple, fun, and accessible on-the-go. As our Social Media intern, you will work collaboratively with our team to drive user acquisition through PR/communications, online, and email marketing.
You have serious social-know how. You understand what it takes to get Snapchat views, Instagram likes, or Twitter retweets. And, most importantly, you know how to authentically engage users in a conversation.
You will work alongside our founding team to grow our social presence. Our promise? You will get to influence our growth, make decisions, and get experience working at a growing startup that is on a mission to help people thrive in their careers.
These will help you succeed:
- Stellar written communication skills
- Experience building and scaling a social media following
- Thrive in a team environment that moves fast 🚀
- You know your way around Sketch and the Adobe Suite
- Entrepreneurial mindset, which means you take initiative to get stuff done. You expect challenges and are always thinking of solutions. Every problem is solvable to you. And if you get stuck, we're here to solve it together as a team!
Here's how you'll make an impact:
- Content Creation: you'll own our content pipeline and treat our content calendar as your first born. You'll generate new ideas for topics that will help today's job-seekers and generate engagement in measurable ways.
- Research and idea generation: you'll conduct keyword research and suggest new ideas to grow our content marketing pipeline.
- Campaign Strategy: you'lll work closely with our leadership team and design team to help develop social media and e-mail marketing campaigns to build our audience and generate engagement in measurable ways.
- Brand advocate: you will be our voice online in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions to help job-seekers thrive! We use Buffer to manage our accounts, including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Develop strategy and our marketing playbook: you'll work with leadership to develop a marketing strategy to meet business objectives towards our goal of being the world's most human mobile career coaching brand.
- Activate earned media: help activate the brand through seeking influencers on social media and assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
Prosper is a place to build your career:
- Work from a really cool office at Communitech 🤩
- We'd love to see you in the office 10-15 hours per week, but you also have the ability to work from home - it's 2018 😜
- Gain experience in an early-stage startup where every task is critical and you aren’t restricted to your job title
- Make an impact by scaling a new brand from a blank canvas to a global brand
- Fulfillment from helping others develop their career (and their confidence!) 🙋🏻♀️
About the Company:
Prosper is a mobile career coaching platform that makes career development simple, fun, and accessible on-the-go. Our app guides users through their career with training content, practice tools, and 1:1 chat-based coaching. To learn more, visit www.helloprosper.com.
Please note: Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school majoring in business, marketing, communication, public relations or related field (able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request). To be eligible for this internship, an internship or co-op must be part of your curriculum and must be a program requirement.