Senior Demand Generation Manager
MKTGFull TimeToronto, ON
PostBeyond is a leading social media marketing and employee advocacy company based in Toronto. Our vision is simple; we exist to help companies fearlessly evolve their social transformation. Our customers use PostBeyond to activate their employees on social media which impacts brand visibility, engagement, and marketing results.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a metrics-driven and highly motivated B2B marketing leader who will define the marketing strategy. You will create and execute end-to-end demand generation efforts to increase our top-of-funnel efforts and drive sales opportunities down the funnel.
You have the opportunity to work with a well-oiled marketing function that’s consistently generating MQLs, sales opportunities, and new customers. As the Senior Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for brand and demand, and everything in between. We’re searching for someone who can lead our marketing team and take it to the next level!
About The Role
- Lead the marketing team and work with the executive team to refine the marketing strategy.
- Execute the marketing plan to achieve performance goals for our website, brand, content marketing, social media, SEO, demand generation, webinars, analytics and partnerships.
- Work cross-functionally with different teams to create scalable demand generation campaigns that build sales pipeline, accelerate deals and convert opportunities.
- Increase marketing-qualified leads, by converting engaged contacts through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content.
- Track, measure and evaluate program effectiveness/ROI and continuously optimize marketing campaigns.
- Manage our website to align with our brand positioning and messaging, key initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly lead volume and cost.
- Collaborate with our agencies and freelancers on specific marketing campaigns and paid advertisement efforts.
- Constantly experiment with new marketing tactics and strategies to continually improve our marketing strategy.
- Expertise in the use of CRM and marketing automation platforms to understand and improve marketing results.
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Proven track record in building marketing campaigns that generate sales pipeline.
- Excellent organization and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- A curious learner that keeps up to date on the latest best practices in marketing.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical-driven thinking that can make decisions based on performance, not opinions.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative problem solver that takes ownership and has a high level of accountability.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress and Google Analytics.