Content Marketing Specialist
MKTGFull TimeToronto, ON
PostBeyond is a social media marketing and employee advocacy company based in Toronto. Our mission is simply, we exist to help leading companies activate their employees on social media to boost brand visibility, engagement, and measurable results.
Today’s top companies recognize that their audience is active on social media consuming content on a daily basis. And the best way to get their content seen and heard is through the trusted voice of their best advocates: employees.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic storyteller that understands what it takes to connect and engage with your audience through content. As the Marketing Content Specialist, you will be responsible for executing PostBeyond’s content marketing strategy to help drive organic growth by creating engaging content that informs and educates our target audience.
You’ll have a hands-on role in growing our audience through creating well-researched, and actionable content such as blog posts, webinars, eBooks, sales collateral, podcasts and more.
The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, thrives in problem solving and isn’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. We’re looking for someone who comes from various experiences working with many mediums such as social, direct marketing, product, website, video, audio and more.
What You’ll Do
- Owning the entire content lifecycle management from brainstorming, research, creation and editing through to approvals, distribution, measurement and maintenance
- Leverage research, data and storytelling to create educational content (webinars, podcast, blogs, eBooks, case studies and social media) to build brand awareness, and support demand generation.
- Stay on top of industry trends to develop our content marketing strategy and to tell creative stories that will resonate with our target audience.
- Manage the editorial calendar with upcoming content pieces, marketing campaigns and promotion efforts.
- Reach out to industry thought leaders and experts in order to arrange guest posts, co-marketing and backlinks.
- Work cross-functionally, with our external agencies and freelancers on different marketing ideas.
- Implement SEO best practices ensuring that our content is targeted for the right audience and ranking for the most relevant search terms.
- Develop PostBeyond’s voice on social media, by creating social posts and engaging in the community.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in content marketing and success in B2B tech environment, preferably SaaS.
- Proven track record in content marketing that yielded both brand awareness and ROI.
- Strong project management skills and experience working successfully with freelancers, agencies and internal teams.
- Team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.