Senior Content Manager
MKTGFull TimeToronto, ON
We’re looking for a metrics-driven B2B marketing leader with experience building both brand and demand. As the Sr. Marketing Manager, you have a proven record of translating business objectives into marketing campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue growth. You are analytical and you recognize how important it is to have the necessary data to make informed decisions. In this role, you are responsible for leading the marketing team including content creation, brand building, social media, demand generation, website and partnerships.
About The Role
- Execute the marketing plan in order to achieve outcomes for PostBeyond’s website, brand, content marketing, SEO, demand generation, analytics and partnerships.
- Lead the marketing team and work with the executive team to refine the marketing strategy.
- Work with the Sales team to create scalable demand generation campaigns that generate SQLs, build sales pipeline, accelerate deals and convert opportunities.
- Lead our content marketing initiatives, contributing to content and the development of content calendar (leveraging team members and external subject matter experts).
- Create content and contribute on an ongoing basis to our blog, social media, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, podcast, landing pages, and more.
- Work with Marketing Operations to track, measure and evaluate program effectiveness/ROI and improve every marketing campaign.
- Manage our website to align with our brand positioning and messaging, key initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Leverage positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in marketing campaigns, website and programs.
- Constantly experiment with new marketing tactics and strategies to continually improve our marketing strategy.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly lead volume and cost.
- Minimum 5+ years of performance-based marketing experience, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Proven track record in building marketing campaigns that generates sales pipeline.
- Excellent organization and project management skills with ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Curious learner that keeps up to date on the latest developments & best practices in marketing.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical thinker that makes decisions based on data, not opinions.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative problem solver that takes ownership and has a high level of accountability.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and native analytics in social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
Our company culture is one of balance and communication. Everyone benefits from shared
experiences and information. We firmly believe that you can never underestimate the worth of
a good colleague. With open seating, Slack to chat and a collaborative approach, there’s no
room for big egos here. We move forward together as a team!