SALESFull TimeToronto, ON
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join the PostBeyond sales team. You’ll play an important role in helping our future customers transform their social media and employee advocacy strategy. As an Account Executive, you’ll work in a performance-driven environment selling to prospective mid-market and enterprise customers. You will have a significant impact on shaping the company’s future and executing our growth strategy.
The ideal candidate has a self-starter attitude, proven sales experience in B2B SaaS and is a problem solver. You’re a great communicator and know exactly how important it is to listen to your potential customers. You aren’t afraid to ask the right questions to uncover the problems our customers face. You work with prospects to help solve their business challenges and to help them uncover challenges they may not be aware of.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver a world-class sales experience by educating potential customers, providing demos of the PostBeyond platform, and navigating through the buying process.
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals.
- Have a “hunter mentality” and achieve (and exceed) quarterly sales goals and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Navigate through your potential customers’ buying cycles and effectively present the value proposition to multiple stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert that our potential customers can rely on. Be able to convey our value proposition and tell PostBeyond’s story.
- Organize your time efficiently, focusing on the highest priority and revenue-generating activities to hit quota.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to provide a unified customer experience in every stage of our customer’s buying journey.
- Work closely with Customer Success to engage strategic accounts and generate expansion revenue.
- Work closely with PostBeyond’s Marketing and Product teams to help improve PostBeyond based on customer feedback and market insights.
- Proactively research industry insights in order to develop rapport with customers
What You’ll Need
- You have 3+ years of experience in closing B2B sales cycles preferably in SaaS or Technology.
- Have a track record of consistently achieving quota, committed to demonstrating high performance and challenging yourself to deliver results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve customers to meet their needs
- You have a growth mindset and are constantly looking to grow and prioritizes learning and professional development.
- Experience using tools like Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Salesloft, Salesforce, Gong.io, HubSpot and others
Who You Are
- Coachable: you absorb feedback and always seek out advice from your peers on how you can improve.
- Adaptable: you thrive in fast-paced environments where you get an opportunity to work on prospecting, demos, growing accounts and renewals.
- Positive attitude: You’re enthusiastic, motivated and and start each day with a positive attitude for building customer relationships.
- Empathetic: You lead with humility, respect different perspectives and always enter each conversation with an opportunity to learn.
- Driven: You’ve had a prior track record of success in sales. You’ve decided that sales is your calling and you’re focused on building the skills and expertise necessary to succeed.
- Self Aware: You’re conscious of your intrinsic motivations, strengths and weaknesses. You recognize how you communicate with others and how you can interact with them.