Email & Marketing Automation Specialist
BusinessFull TimeToronto, ON
Want to make life insurance simpler and more affordable for Canadians? PolicyMe is a Toronto-based startup with a mission to make buying life insurance more transparent, customized and most importantly, convenient.
We currently send newsletters, email drip campaigns, SMS notifications to our customers, who also can interact with us via chatbot. The multiple touchpoints within the customer journey are critical given the high consideration and high procrastination nature of buying life insurance.
With our traffic growing tenfold, it's become increasingly important to optimize these touchpoints, in order to drive consumer education and confidence. Ultimately, the result is increased conversion rates.
We are looking to bring someone on who can piggyback on our existing campaigns and learnings to take our growth to new heights.
The ideal candidate for this role possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. They are exceptional copywriters, who are able to speak directly to our audience, at scale. They are able to use run experiments and use data and customer insights to inform their decisions. They are resourceful, and are able to identify new opportunities that we'd never come up with!
This role is currently fully remote due to COVID-19 health precautions, however, preference will be to candidates residing in the GTA area.
- Write compelling and personalized copy across different formats (email, text, push, chatbot)
- Review and continuously optimize our existing workflows and email drip campaigns
- Build new automated marketing workflows for untapped audience segments
- Manage our overall email infrastructure and distribution lists
- Work cross-functionally across growth, product and customer success to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Analyze and present data, including open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, to draw actionable insights
- Improve our email deliverability and ensure email compliance with CASL regulations
- You have 1+ years in an email marketing, automation, retention specialist or similar role
- You have 1+ years of thorough CRM experience (Hubspot knowledge is a plus!)
- A gifted copywriter, especially in short-form content including email copy, headlines, calls-to-action, landing page headings and more
- Experience working with data, with intermediate/advanced spreadsheet skills
- Deep understanding of how to engage, retain and re-engage customers through email and other mediums such as a chatbot
- You enjoy finding creative ways to communicate complex ideas in bitesize chunks, at the right time, to the right audiences and are passionate about using analytics to optimize campaigns to improve performance for targeted KPIs.
- Marketing experience in a high-growth startup
- Experience preparing emails with a WYSIWYG editor and light CSS
Along with uploading your resume to this job posting, send a 3-email drip campaign to email@example.com that tells us why you're the best fit for the job.