Sales & Account Manager
OperationsFull TimeKelowna, BC
Playr.gg is hiring a rockstar Sales & Account Manager! Since the launch of our product, we have been scaling exponentially, bringing us a large volume of sales leads and high-value accounts. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to work with some of the largest brands and influencers in the gaming industry and drive our business to the next level.
What do we do?
Playr.gg is a Viral Marketing Platform for Gaming Brands & Influencers to drive revenue and fan engagement. We work with some of the largest influencers and brands in the industry to run marketing campaigns which drive exponential growth and deep analytics. We’re also a cool and passionate team of leaders who love our jobs.
Who we are:
We are a passionate team of gamers with a proven track record of execution and delivering results. Our team members have backgrounds in operations management, sales, marketing, software engineering, graphic design, user experience design, and more. This isn’t our first startup, and we are driven to build a successful product and company alongside a cohesive and respectful team. Join our team and become a part of Kelowna’s next success story!
- Build and implement a sales strategy for key brands and influencers
- Build strong relationships with decision makers in key brands
- Demonstrate the value of our product to new and existing customers
- Enable customers to smoothly transition through the customer lifecycle
- Grow the business by identifying new customers, lead generation
- Drive revenue, own the quota
- Sales funnel optimization, create sales pipeline, cultivate prospects, prioritize accounts, follow-ups and sales activities
- Managing top accounts and corporate clients to maximize value, success, and retention
- Develop and report on sales & client success metrics
- Work with some of the largest powerhouses in the gaming industry
- Drink lots of GFUEL (seriously, we have so much)
- Previous experience with a CRM tool such as Salesforce, and overall marketing/sales pipeline management
- Previous experience in a sales or customer success oriented role
- Able to understand the industry and develop a repeatable sales process
- Able to develop relationships and gain credibility with decision makers
- Proficient with MS Office and G Suite
- Excellent communication, time management, and organized
- And most importantly, a strong hustle and work ethic
- Work with a cohesive and passionate team
- Full company benefit plan after 3 months
- Friendly corporate culture: work hard, play hard
- Make an impact in a growing company with opportunities for career development