Junior Human Resource Generalist (Hybrid)
AdminFull TimeGreater Vancouver, BC
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Help hire rockstars and create an amazing work experience where employees can do their best work.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH PGI:
- Flexible Schedules & Hybrid Working Arrangements
- People-focused Events & Initiatives
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Bring the FUN and PURPOSE through team building activities via virtual (e.g. Thriver), in-person gatherings, and philanthropy initiatives (e.g. beach clean, Ronald McDonald house breakfast, holiday family sponsor etc.)
- In charge of employee engagement. Create ways to acknowledge employee’s work and service e.g. Kudos Channel, length of service awards
- Administer benefits: RRSP, LifeWorks, health, life and dental, Learning and development grants
- Assist with compensation administration
- Assist in talent acquisition through recruitment processes and positive company promotion (e.g. Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Conduct employee onboarding and offboarding
- Help promote and organize training & development initiatives
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Administer performance management and reviews
- HRIS administrator - eg. tax forms, proof of employment, ensure employee records are up-to date, gather and analyze data, etc
- Enhance job satisfaction and engagement through administering employee eNPS/pulse surveys and presenting results to be actioned
- Back up the HR team functions (recruitment and payroll) when on holidays
- Go to physical office 1-2 a week as required to assist in administrative tasks such as mail, ordering supplies, etc.
- Degree or Diploma in an HR related field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Working towards CPHR a bonus
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- HRIS, and payroll systems knowledge – Rippling and Lattice a bonus
- Empathy, positive and open attitude and excellent communication skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Want to know more? Submit your application and let us tell you about working at Piranha and why we love it!
Founded in 2000, Piranha Games is an action gaming studio with unparalleled experience developing licensed products for big-name franchises, including AAA licensed titles such as; Need for Speed: Undercover and Duke Nukem Forever. Best known for the Free-to-Play game title MechWarrior Online, PGI is as committed as ever to creating world-class action-based games, having most recently released MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries. Piranha Games is part of the Enad Global 7 group. For more information please visit www.piranhagames.com
Piranha Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. Formal education is not always required. All team members are hand-picked because they are skilled in their individual fields, immensely creative and hard workers. We hire avid gamers and mold them to the standards we believe make amazing products.
Should you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the amount of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.