Project Manager I
ProductionFull TimeGreater Vancouver, BC
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE:
Support PGI’s Production team, ensuring the successful delivery of product(s), on time and within budget.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH PGI:
- Flexible Schedules & Remote Working Arrangements
- People-focused Events & Initiatives
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Assists with the coordination and communication related to various aspects of project planning and execution.
- Creates, tracks and updates information to provide “real-time” visibility to both the Development Team and Management
- Assists in facilitating daily stand-up meetings
- Works directly with backlog owners to ensure backlogs are prioritized and estimated
- Works in conjunction with the Production team to drive the continuous improvement of team process and implement recommended changes
- Ensures all generated planning is reviewed by stakeholders
- Cultivates positive habits with team members that improve communication and ownership
- Assists in the development of testing plans that meet the needs of the development team; triaging issues and ensuring bugs are prioritized appropriately
- Coordinates and schedules co-development activities with 3rd party services and partner companies in areas such as testing, localization, audio, feature support, and asset development
- Other tasks as assigned
- 1 - 3 years’ project management experience in video game, film, & related industries
- Or relevant post secondary training in project management or managing interactive entertainment projects also considered.
- Experience in managing development teams through Agile Project Management method is an absolute asset.
- Must be able to work effectively with employees and management at all levels.
- Able to create, track and maintain comprehensive project schedules and budgets.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Excel is an asset.
- Able to perform under deadlines and work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Passion for gaming and knowledge of the gaming space is also beneficial.
Want to know more? Submit your application and let us tell you about working at Piranha and why we love it!
Founded in 2000, Piranha Games is an action gaming studio with unparalleled experience developing licensed products for big-name franchises, including AAA licensed titles such as; Need for Speed: Undercover and Duke Nukem Forever. Best known for the Free-to-Play game title MechWarrior Online, PGI is as committed as ever to creating world-class action-based games, having most recently released MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries. Piranha Games is part of the Enad Global 7 group. For more information, please visit www.piranhagames.com
Piranha Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. Formal education is not always required. All team members are hand-picked because they are skilled in their individual fields, immensely creative and hard workers. We hire avid gamers and mold them to the standards we believe make amazing products.
Should you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the number of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.