Junior IT Administrator
AdminFull TimeGreater Vancouver, BC
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Assist IT Manager in the maintenance of the company’s computer infrastructure, including, but not limited to: networks, servers and security programs and systems.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH PGI:
- Flexible Schedules & Remote Working Arrangements
- People-focused Events & Initiatives
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Act as a front line responder to Service Requests in the IT Service Desk; review and triage new tickets, escalating to the IT Manager as required
- Work with the IT Manager to review and deploy Windows, desktop application and Linux Server updates, as needed
- Create checklists, runbooks, and Knowledge Base articles to help document common issues and resolutions
- Work with the IT Manager to maintain the equipment lifecycle;
- Preparing equipment for users
- Reviewing and updating inventory lists in the IT Asset Manager
- Assisting in the review of returned equipment to prepare it for reuse
- Support the IT Manager with higher level system administration tasks, as needed
- Degree, diploma or certificate program in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or a combination of education and practical experience
- Able to provide basic desktop and web application troubleshooting relating to OS environment and network issues
- Experience with multiple hardware platforms
- Excellent written English skills
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working with little instruction to resolve demanding tasks, as well as work with internal teams
- Able to work on-site occasionally in a hybrid work style arrangement as needed
NICE TO HAVES:
- Knowledge of VMware vSphere, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 (Exchange, Intune, Azure Active Directory)
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Jira Service Management, and Confluence
- Knowledge of Powershell, Python, Bash scripting
Want to know more? Submit your application and let us tell you about working at Piranha and why we love it!
Founded in 2000, Piranha Games is an action gaming studio with unparalleled experience developing licensed products for big-name franchises, including AAA licensed titles such as; Need for Speed: Undercover and Duke Nukem Forever. Best known for the Free-to-Play game title MechWarrior Online, PGI is as committed as ever to creating world-class action-based games, having most recently released MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries. Piranha Games is part of the Enad Global 7 group. For more information please visit www.piranhagames.com
Piranha Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. Formal education is not always required. All team members are hand-picked because they are skilled in their individual fields, immensely creative and hard workers. We hire avid gamers and mold them to the standards we believe make amazing products.
Should you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the amount of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.