Junior Game Designer (Term)
DesignFull TimeVancouver, BC
Piranha Games Inc. is taking the current COVID-19 situation very seriously. As circumstances continue to change in the province of BC, we continue to provide remote working options to our employees. We are currently hiring remote staff to join our team, however these positions will eventually work in our Vancouver office, once we make the decision to fully re-open. We will remain flexible for as long as is necessary to keep our employees and our community safe.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH PGI:
- Flexible Schedules
- Social Events
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Designs systems/aspects of the game and in-game gameplay
- Catalogues game assets for asset management and updates
- Collaborates with Marketing and Community Management to refine design balance and implementation
- Liaises with the Art Team to integrate features and design mechanics into the game
- Analyzes game data to continuously improve user gaming experience
- Maintains detailed game design documentation
- May take ownership of smaller sections of the game defined by the Lead and Senior designers
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-year college diploma or technical training, specializing in Game Design and Development
- Able to ensure accuracy when making changes to project files
- Experience collaborating with others and working within a team-oriented environment
- Possesses a demonstrated passion for creating a fun and compelling user experience
- Experience designing on-line multiplayer games
- High level of documentation skills including written and visual elements
- Easily pick up proprietary technical tools for data entry and implementation
Want to know more? Submit your application and let us tell you about working at Piranha and why we love it!
Piranha Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the amount of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.