Campaigns Project Manager
Programmes - Knowledge CornerPart TimeLondon, United Kingdom
The mission of Pilgrim Knowledge is to become the most trusted and accessible source of information on pilgrimage, educating and inspiring Muslims around the world. We want to achieve this by promoting pilgrimage through educational and inspirational content, increasing awareness of its importance as well as improving peoples’ understanding of pilgrimage and ultimately being the first thought that comes to people’s minds when they think about Hajj education.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for developing and delivering media and education campaigns throughout the year tailored towards the strategic objectives set by the Programme Director.
- This role also includes project managing the production of video content, both online (e.g. webinars) and offline (e.g. filming)
- Strategically identify areas of interest for potential pilgrims, and producing engaging media content for our audience.
- Work with the Pilgrim Knowledge Programme Director to produce and deliver knowledge plan for the year including strategic objectives and content learning outcomes.
- Work with Digital Distribution Officer and Social Media Officer to ensure effective exposure of media content.
- Work with Events and Programmes Officer to deliver offline campaigns
- Experience of managing projects involving multiple partners and stakeholders
- Strong team player
- Proactive approach to research and keeping up-to-date with current affairs related to Hajj and pilgrimage
- Strong time management skills with ability to work towards multiple deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate creativity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong self-motivator
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Willingness to learn basic project management and workflow tools such as Asana (training will be provided)
Reports to: Programme Director
Approx. Interview & Role Commencement Date(s):
Interviews: 28th September 2020
Start: ASAP thereafter
Hours: 15 Hours per month
Pay Scale: £10.55 - £16.50 per hour
Note: This role is an open position until filled, with an immediate start once an offer is accepted. Unfortunately, we will only be able to contact successful candidates however we may keep your application on record for consideration with regards to future opportunities.