Director of Marketing
MarketingPart TimeLondon, United Kingdom
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the strategic and tactical marketing plans ranging from branding, advertising, promotion, supporter acquisition through to stakeholder marketing. You will lead a small team, have budgetary responsibilities and play an integral role in the growth of the charity.
Expectations and Responsibilities
Working closely with Marketing team members, as well as external agencies and consultants, you will be responsible for planning and executing a marketing strategy for the organisation. As the Marketing Manager, you will lead in marketing our programmes as well as assisting our development teams in their delivery through marketing channels. You will use your experience and knowledge to deliver quality content through the right channels, cost-effectively and within budget.
- Plan, develop and oversee execution of our marketing strategy,
- Plan, develop and oversee analysis of market trends and target giver profiles,
- Plan, develop and oversee content development and campaigns across multiple channels to reach stakeholders effectively,
- Identify new marketing opportunities to motivate givers to give and applicants to apply,
- Manage, measure and report on marketing campaign cost and effectiveness against agreed budget,
- Lead, inspire and manage others in the Marketing team,
- Recruit and select team members to meet organisational needs consistent and in line with legislation, policies and procedures,
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Approx. Interview & Role Commencement Date(s):
Interviews: 22nd September 2020
Start: ASAP thereafter
Hours: 20 Hours per month
Salary: £13.50 - £16.50 per hour
Note: Unfortunately, we will only be able to contact successful candidates so if you have not heard from us by the closure date, unfortunately, your application will have been unsuccessful.