Programmes - Umrah FundPart TimeLondon, United Kingdom
The Umrah Fund uplifts Muslims who have faced immense hardship through a structured, holistic pilgrimage programme. The role involves assisting the Umrah Fund Director with day to day duties in relation to the Umrah Fund.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- To write and publish nominee stories legible for the public to read on the Pilgrim website
- Would be required to write 2017, 2018, 2019 nominee stories and write all future stories.
- direct liaison with the marketing team in order submit monthly social media requirements and timeline creation
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis of the Umrah Fund Programme that translates to an Annual Impact Report
- Assist Umrah Fund Director with programme and strategy development
- Reviewing the current feedback form
- Obtain and collect feedback from all that travel to Umrah with Pilgrim
- Ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with a diverse range of individuals who may be volunteers, supporters, donors, participants or beneficiaries,
- Strong self-motivator with ability to support and motivate others
- Demonstrate diplomacy and ability to work in confidence
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate creativity and time management skills and ability to work to multiple deadlines
Reports to: Umrah Fund Programme Manager
Approx. Interview & Role Commencement Date(s):
Interviews: 22nd September 2020
Start: ASAP thereafter
Hours: 20 Hours per month
Salary: £10.55 - £16.50 per hour
Note: Unfortunately, we will only be able to contact successful candidates so if you have not heard from us by the closure date, unfortunately, your application will have been unsuccessful.