Logistics and Operations Coordinator
Customer SuccessFull TimeToronto, ON
About PheedLoop & Events101
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
Events101 is a division of PheedLoop that focuses on on-site hardware, staffing, technology, and supplies management.
Your Impact & Responsibility
PheedLoop and Events101 are rapidly expanding their on-site service capabilities. You will be at the center of ensuring all logistics and operations related to hardware, consumables, staffiing and overall coordination are being effectively managed. You will be tasked with the following main logistics responsibilities:
- Shipping and receiving management of on-site event kits
- Testing and qualification of hardware before shipping and after receiving
- Inventory management and tracking
- Customer support with basic troubleshooting and set up issues
- Occasional travel across Canada and the United States to events
- Developing expertise with PheedLoop's event management software suite
You will also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and commission via sales and business development activities. A part of your role which we will help you develop skills for and equip you with the tools for will be business development.
- 1+ years of logistics, inventory, or warehouse management
- Strong technical ability to quickly understand the technical aspects of PheedLoop
- Strong attention to detail to ensure critical hardware and consumables are being delivered on time
- A university/college/post-secondary education is ideal, recent graduates welcome
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive.
This is a full-time in-person role at our head office in Toronto and warehouse in Markham, presence at each will vary.