MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
What will my impact be?
As a B2B Copywriter at a high-growth company, you will be working closely with our Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Customer Support departments to provide the necessary support each individual business team needs. From a content perspective, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats. Most importantly, you will be able to see your work immediately impact the lives of our customers and future customers.
As an important supporting role at PheedLoop will be expected to brainstorm, create and edit content on a weekly basis. For all deliverables, you will be responsible for the written elements of each piece of content. Your biggest challenge will be writing content in a way that is engaging, persuasive and informative for the end reader. Below are a list of some of the types of content you will be asked to lead:
- Blog Posts on PheedLoop's amazing blog
- Support Content on our Knowledge Base
- Marketing Newsletters
- Website Pages
- Customer Case Studies
- Social Media Posts
- Technical Product Updates
- Digital Content that demonstrates thought leadership
- Create digital marketing content that demonstrates thought leadership (ex. white papers, newsletters, blog posts, case studies, web copy)
- Help generate ideas for relevant content assets
- Write product pages and support content in collaboration with appropriate team members and stakeholders
- Maintain a consistent tone of voice across all communications
Things you should know and have to succeed
- 1+ years of content writing experience
- Experience writing and catering a message to a B2B Audience
- Strong technical ability to quickly understand the technical aspects of PheedLoop so that you can communicate elements out through written content.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills (English) with samples of content
- A university/college/post-secondary degree is a must, recent graduates welcome
Things that would make you an all-star
- Experience in fast-paced technology companies, SaaS, and/or startups
- Events industry related work experience, affiliation, or education
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Accessible office, directly connected to TTC subway
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who we're looking for
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive.