Associate Account Manager
Customer SuccessFull TimeToronto, ON
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
What will my impact be?
As an Associate Relationship Manager, you will be working closely with our Customer Support and Sales Teams to provide the required service for existing customers to onboard quickly, to maximize their use of the platform, and to expand their future use of our software ecosystem. As a customer facing role, you'll be tasked with developing and maintaining deep relationships with our amazing customers. From a metrics point of view, you'll be responsible for Customer Resign and Customer Expansion. Our customers love us! You can read our reviews publicly on our G2 Crowd Website. Members of our community appreciate our team's positivity, proactiveness and commitment to product updates. In your role as an Associate Relationship Manager, you'll also be able to share product requests and feedback to our brilliant engineering team.
Your Day to Day:
- Onboarding key customers on the PheedLoop platform so that they can start creating their events on the system as soon as possible
- Touching base with key customers through Post-Event Debriefs, Mid-Contract Consultations, and other meeting types among others
- Studying the PheedLoop platform and best practices in-depth to be able to answer any questions that come your way
- Selling and suggesting how products and services customers are not currently using can solve business challenges
- Maintaining a minimal level of availability off-hours and on weekends to respond to urgent customer inquiries, and an increased level of availability closer to a customer’s event
Things you should know and have to succeed
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer success, customer service or account management role
- Extremely strong work ethic, with an energetic and positive attitude
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Demonstrated ability to work and grow independently, and a great team player
- Bachelor’s degree
Things that would make you an all-star
- Experience in the events industry managing conferences, trade shows, or similar events
- Experience selling software products
- Experience working in small business environments
- Bilingual proficiency (English and French)
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Accessible office, directly connected to TTC subway
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who we're looking for
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive here!