Sales & Customer Manager, Asia Pacific
SalesFull TimeSydney, Australia
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Our HQ is in Canada (Toronto), and we're incredibly excited to be expanding into new geographies in an official capacity - Australia in particular, as we've been growing quickly there.
We're on a very exciting growth trajectory right now with events going hybrid, and we're looking for someone who is passionate about a role that involves prospecting and closing deals, as well as serving customers and growing accounts. We've been growing quickly in new markets, particulary Australia, so we're ready to build a permanent presence there. We are looking for someone who is a natural leader and is excited about the challenge of establishing and growing PheedLoop in the APAC region. You will be backed by a friendly, experienced, and dedicated team in Canada.
We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
Your Day to Day
- Educating, qualifying, and developing qualified leads (primarily inbound) over the phone, email, and social media channels executed largely through our CRM tools
- Managing inbound leads that come to our company via chat, phone or email
- Experimenting with new email sequences and templates
- Performing demos of the PheedLoop platform, and maintaining a clean deal pipeline, and closing deals (of course!)
- Being readily available on multiple channels (email, most often)
- Studying the PheedLoop platform and best practices in-depth to be able to answer any questions that come your way
- Selling and suggesting how products and services customers are not currently using can solve business challenges
- Going above and beyond what customers expect from you, our goal is always to delight them!
- At least 2 years of experience in a business development and/or account management role
- Understanding of CRMs, and sale automation technologies
- Strong analytical ability to accurately qualify prospects and objection handle in real-time
- Extremely strong work ethic, with an energetic and positive attitude
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Demonstrated ability to work and grow independently, and a great team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel (occasional visits to Canada)
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the events industry managing conferences, trade shows, or similar events
- Experience selling software products
- Experience working in small business environments
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive. If you’re just looking for a job, PheedLoop is almost certainly not going to be the right cultural fit.